Defcon919 OSINT Meeting
ALL levels of experience, skill, and interest are welcome and encouraged to join us. You do not have to be a “hacker” to attend.
OSINT Open-Source INTelligence is data collected from publicly available sources to be used in an intelligence context. In the intelligence community, the term “open” refers to overt, publicly available sources (as opposed to covert or clandestine sources).
Learn techniques to discover what info is really out there on people and what steps you can take to prevent too much information about yourself from being available.
• OSINT discussion and demo
• How to remove yourself from common OSINT websites
• 6+ Open discussion and drinks at a local bar
Sun, May 13
• 4 PM OSINT presentation at Durham County Library – South Regional Library 4505 S Alston Ave, Durham, NC 27713
• 6 PM Open Discussion at Bralie’s Sports Bar 1725 Carpenter Fletcher Rd, Durham, NC 27713